• Taj Experiences Gift Cards/eGift cards, herewith referred to as card/s, are issued by The Indian Hotels Company Limited, hereinafter referred to as Taj / the company.
• Taj Experiences Cards can be purchased for a minimum value of ₹1,000 and maximum value of ₹100,000 per transaction.
• To check balance and validity, please visit www.tajhotels.com/giftcards and input the Card Number in the ‘Check Balance’ section.
• The card balance may be redeemed for spends towards rooms, food and beverages, spa and other services and applicable taxes without restrictions at Taj, SeleQtions and Vivanta hotels and Ama Trails & Stays in India, except for retail spends at third-party outlets, business centre equipment hire, hired services from third party sources, or expenses of a personal nature for which a pay-out is raised such as buying medicines, repairs of personal items, etc.
• This does not include Ginger Hotels. Taj InnerCircle Points, TAP Points, TAPPMe Points will not be earned on charges which are paid for using Taj Experiences Gift Cards.
• Cards can be redeemed for all valid spends at that hotel and at Taj Reservations Worldwide for prepaid room reservations.
• Cards are valid for 365 days from the date of issuance. Valid cards can be reloaded till their expiry date on www.tajhotels.com/giftcards, till a maximum card balance of ₹100,000, except where cards may be issued by a third party other than IHCL or as part of a promotion or offer. Cards would be automatically revalidated for 365 days from the date of load or reload. Revalidation requests would not be processed outside these terms.
• Multiple transactions can be performed on the cards until the value of the card is exhausted.
• Should your purchase value exceed the card value, the differential amount of such purchase may be loaded on the card, or should be paid at the point of sale in cash or through an accepted credit or debit card, at the time of making such purchase.
• A valid card in its original form or e-mail must be presented at the time of availing a service.
• For prepaid room reservations at Taj Reservations Worldwide the card number and PIN must be quoted when making the reservation. The entire amount must be paid via the card to secure the reservation. In case the card balance is less than the due amount, the card may be reloaded on www.tajhotels.com/giftcards before processing the reservation. Standard cancellation policies would apply. Please contact Taj Reservations Worldwide to process any eligible refunds from cancellations on your Card.
• The card shall not be valid for use at any other service establishment or for withdrawal of cash.
• No refund, replacement or cash back would be considered against the card. Once a card is issued, the company will not entertain any request for cancellation. Any defaced, torn, altered, spoiled or cancelled card is deemed invalid and shall not be accepted.
• Taj Experiences Cards are cash equivalent bearer cards. The company is not responsible for and will not replace lost or stolen cards.
• Redemption of the card by its bearer shall be valid discharge of the company’s liabilities in respect of the card.
•Any dispute needs to be referred to The Indian Hotels Company Limited and the decision of the company shall be final.
• Any further dispute related to the card shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai.
The card is subject to applicable laws. The company, purchaser and the card bearer shall comply with all applicable laws promulgated by any statutory/judicial/competent authority from time to time in this regard.
• The company reserves the entitlement to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any change in these terms and conditions can be viewed on our website.
• For any other queries, please call Taj Reservations Worldwide at 1800-111-825 or +91-22-6601-1825 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org