• Gift cards can only be added via the Uber app. After claiming Gift card on Uber app, Gift card balance/credits can then be redeemed on both Uber and Uber Eats app.
• Please follow these steps to redeem your Gift card in the Uber app: i)Go to the Payment section in the Uber app. ii)Tap ‘Add Payment Method’ and select Gift card. iii)Enter Gift card code. iv)You can now see Uber credits added to your account (in payment methods- scroll down to see your list of credits which got added).
• Gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation and shall expire if not availed within the validity period.
• You must have an active and valid Uber account to redeem the Gift card.
• The Gift card balance/credits may be redeemed via the Uber or the Uber Eats app (only after first claiming the gift card on Uber app) for use within India in areas where Uber is available. The Gift card cannot be used outside of India.
• You may be required to add a secondary payment method to use the Gift card with the Uber app or the Uber Eats app if the value from the Gift card is not sufficient to cover your purchase. For balance inquiry, please visit the payments section in your Uber app. Limits may apply to your redemption of or spend using the Gift card.